Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My daily makeup routine


Hey everybody! I decided to do a tutorial on my daily makeup routine!

Just a warning~ I use a lot of makeup lol. All of my products can be purchased at Sephora & MAC, except for my eyeshadow base (which I got from cherry culture) and my bottom lashes which I made from an old pair of top lashes.

My products
Product list

  • Make Up Forever HD Primer
  • Bare Minerals Matte in Golden Dark
  • Philosophy airbrushed color correctors in Dark
  • NARS eyeshadow in Galapagos
  • MAC eyeshadow in honeylust
  • NARS blush in Orgasm
  • NARS blush in Taos
  • MAC special reserve highlight powder in Chez Chez Lame
  • NYX eyeshadow base in skin tone
  • Tokidoki perfetto Eyeliner in Sabochan (black)
  • Benefit Bad Gal lash
  • Benefit Bad Gal waterproof pencil liner
  • Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Creme liner
  • Anastasia Brow Wiz in brunette
  • Anastasia tinted brow gel in Caramel
  • Benefit high beam highlighter
  • Fiberwig Mascara
  • NARS lip gloss in Orgasm
  • Stila Lip glaze in Apricot
  • MAC no. 7 lash
  • Duo lash glue in dark tone
yeah..that's a lot of makeup... BUT lets begin!

start out with a clean moisturized face and put on lip balm!

hello average looking girl

pop in your circle lense (if you wear them)

Burn Pinks

Next is face primer to smooth out your skin

lulz

After face primer, prime your eyes. I prime my eyebrows too, since I draw on half of them



Then concealer under your eyes


blend!

Next is eyeshadow! I put the darker shade on first, but you can do it however you want =]

NARS galapagos


I put Galapagos up to the crease ,then i put MACS honey lust up to my brow bone

honeylust


next is eyeliner!

i use liquid and creme liner on top and pencil on the bottom

First is tokidoki liquid liner, then Ink for eyes over the liquid 


don't worry if its a little off, your eyelashes will cover it lol


after liner is eyebrows!

I shaved off the ends of my brows and i draw them on. I'm currently in the process of growing my brows back out, so please don't mind my stubble.


fill them in obviously lol

then mascara on top



After mascara I  put on my foundation




BLUSH is next!

I use 2 shade of blush~ one for the apples of my cheeks and one for the hollows to contour

taos & orgasm 



orgasm goes on the apples of my cheeks and fades up to my temples


Then i make fish face and put Taos in the hollows of my cheeks



then i highlight my cheek with MACS highlighting powder


This powders limited edition, but Bare Minerals Radiance in Pure Radiance is an amazing substitute 

highlight powder goes on the tops of my cheekbones


then contour your nose with any brown eyeshadow and blend away any harsh lines




then use the high beam to highlight the bridge of your nose





then i put fiberwig on my inner bottom lashes. Only the inner lashes because I wear bottom lashes only on the outside corners



then bottom and top lashes

bottoms
bottoms and tops

take your liquid liner and go back over your top lash line to cover any glue and the lash band

and the final step is finishing powder!

Make up Forever HD powder is awesome! but if you're not willing to drop $30 on it, Bare Minerals Mineral Veil is good too =]



o wait... lip gloss lol

LIP GLOSS IS THE FINAL STEP!


i use nars lip gloss in orgasm with stila lip glaze in apricot on top



heyyyyyy sexy lips

DONE!

3 comments:

Koneko said...

Love it! More is less anyway haha!

Anonymous said...

Nice. What are your thoughts on Freshlook Illuminate lenses?

kay_woww said...

i think they're ok if you want natural lense w/ slight enlargement, but i dont really go for natural.