Saturday, November 6, 2010

My dream car

its no secret that I like nice things.

so it should be no secret that my dream car is a Big Bourgeois Beast

a Mercedes G-class.


They used to be used in the Army

see! army mercedes!

but yeah~ I would love to own one of these babies. they START at $105,750.00
which basically means that Ima be doin a whole lotta hair,nails,makeup and eyelash extensions. 
But it would SOOOOO be worth it.

also Nicole Richie owns one =] 


So, i went to the Mercedes website and built my own G-class to MY liking

cuz im Bourgeois.


Colors

    Exterior:Arctic White$0
    Interior:Ash/Black$0
    Trim:Burl Walnut Wood Trim$0

    Packages

    white on white!

    final cost:

    $109,013

    so...once i get outta school, anybody want they hair did?



    No comments: