Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Destined to be forever alone?

Well, this sucks.
So I met a guy, we clicked really well (which doesn't happen often), we communicated (calls,texts, skype) almost daily, and now he decides he "needs to do him" and "can't think about anything else". But he's "sorry", so that's supposed to make it better right?
What.
The.
Fuck.
I'm not even mad at the fact that he needs to do him, but I am a little upset that it took him 3 days to tell me. At first he had just said that he was goin through some stuff, which I can understand, and that's fine and all but just...fuck.
So I called him a few time and left a voice mail just sayin I hoped he was ok and what not, ya know, cuz I give a damn about people. And I never got a response. He got on facebook, so I know he wasn't dead and his status' were nothing AWFUL so I was a little upset to not get a text or a call back.
But I digress.
I just don't see why my relationships never work out.
What is so wrong with me that nobody will stay?
It really fuckin hurts me. A lot more than I let on.
Am I just destined to be alone?
Am I just that fucked up? Because I really don't think I am.
Would I be better off just getting a cat and calling it a day?
So readers I ask you:
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?



-kiara

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Your picker is broked! You're picking them wrong, maybe try looking other places for guys or try someone you think is totally not your type. Trust me- I've gotten the "Imma do me" bullshit from several guys- I can name five easily off of the top of my head. It's just a cop out for guys who like to use people like us to get what they want in the short term.
Now, I think you should get a cat because they are awesome, but you'll find someone. In a world where most of the guys our age are still functioning on the level of someone fresh out of high school, it's tough. But it will happen. It's not like you are old or anything.
As for this guy (who I think I know who it is?), don't contact him AT ALL. He'll either realize that he misses your friendship, or he'll reveal his true colors and not contact you again. You never can tell- plus, even when they do contact us after pulling this shit, in my experience, it's been for one thing...if you know what I mean. Guys are freakin' slimy. Not that we girls can't be too, but apparently the slimy guys and the slimy girls slip right off of each other and good people get stuck with 'em. We've just gotta reform our ways of meeting people, the type we think we like, and sometimes our behavior in dating situations. I know I've done all three multiple times.
I never really believed that things come to you when you're looking for them the least until I got together with Josh- totally unexpected. So go out and have fun, people are attracted to that. Just be careful and see if you notice any patterns with people! For real...once I became aware of the patterns of douchebaggery I was dating, it was easier to (a) avoid getting into these situations, and if needed (b) use them for MY needs, and take it nothing less than that (HA!).
And anyway- the people we'll see who are married now at our 10 year high school reunion? They'll be either divorced or so miserable with so many kids they don't know what to do with themselves.
Anyway. You know your real friends love you. So shut your mouth!!

Salla Västilä said...

Nothing, he's a jerk.