Monday, September 26, 2011

Gal Secrets = Massive LOLS

So I was on Gal_Secrets this week!

Click to see full size







I will gladly admit that i shopped the SHIT out of my nose in that picture.

i still think it looks good tho

But thats whatever~ I dont see the big deal about shopping my pics. its not like I claim to be a natural  beauty who wakes up looking like a perfect 10. 

I will PROUDLY tell you what on me is fake and/or shopped:
  • My hair is a wig or a piece 99.5% of the time
  • My brows are drawn on
  • I wear circle lens 99.9% of the time
  • I wear lashes 75% of the time
  • I wear makeup (at least foundation, liner and mascara) 90% of the time
  • I bloat my eyes and shrink my nose in about 75% of the time 
  • I wear 2 bras 50% of the time
  • I wear chicken cutlets in my bras
  • Sometimes i wear 2 bras
  • I wear spanx
  • I wear heels 50% of the time, 100% of the time if im goin out

So yeah. That's me. 

but anyway~ lets see what the masses have to say about me:
(im manbagal--MANBA GAL NOT MAN BAGEL!-)


manbagal on September 25th, 2011 01:24 am (local)

lol i like my over shopped nose~ its not like all i shop my nose like that ALL the time anyway. o well

(Anonymous) on September 25th, 2011 01:40 pm (local)
You sound so defeated "I don't do it ALL the time. Oh well" *whine* 

Whenever you decide to shop your pics you always shop your nose. Honey, your fat ass lips are what needs to be shopped. They look fat and lumpy when contrasted with that overly shopped nose.





manbagal on September 25th, 2011 02:19 pm (local)

lol no~ i wasnt whining and i am most def not defeated. theyre my pictures, ill shop them as i please. and i like my lips. ppl pay for lips like those. stupid anon is stupid


(Anonymous) on September 25th, 2011 10:14 pm (local)

I am the OP. People pay to get full lips, but not THAT full. They look like fat rotting sausages. No one wants to look like that.

(Anonymous) on September 26th, 2011 01:48 am (local)
But no one gets their lips done like that. Yours don't look sexy like Angelina Jolie you look more like Jay Z.

(Anonymous) on September 25th, 2011 01:43 pm (local)
I hate it when people do that. She looks like an alien. O_O

(Anonymous) on September 25th, 2011 10:17 pm (local)
She should shop her whole face. That girl is ugly. ><

(Anonymous) on September 25th, 2011 11:28 pm (local)
I laughed out loud to this secret! Finally someone posted this and called this bitch out. She is the one that is a mega hater, but honestly who cares about people photo shopping their picture? She does, then she did it, and now she called out for it. I hope you know I am still laughing after I post this. P.s. she is not ugly, just a bitch :)
manbagal on September 25th, 2011 11:44 pm (local)
i really wouldnt say i was being called out. i never said i didnt shop my pictures. i even blatantly stated it in a blog post. soooo...yeah. but youre right, i am a bitch...though i dont see how im a hater....

(Anonymous) on September 26th, 2011 02:17 am (local)
Your jealous of better gals because you're ugly, can't get a man, and a whore. That's why you're a hater.


LOL WHAT?


fat and lumpy 


                                                  fat rotting sausages.

Yours don't look sexy like Angelina Jolie you look more like Jay Z

an alien

ugly

"just a bitch"


I legit just loled at all of those retarded comments.

my lips arent "lumpy" or "fat", nor are the comparable to "fat rotting sausages". they are big but UNLIKE jay-Z, i dont go through a tube of chapstick or a tub of carmex daily. I most certainly am not "UGLY" or an "alien"

But i will concur with the last one because yes, I can be a total Bitch.

But what REALLY put the icing on the cake for me is the last one:


Your jealous of better gals because you're ugly, can't get a man, and a whore. That's why you're a hater.

(How you gonna use the correct form of"You're" the second time in the sentence, but not the first time?")



HOW CAN I NOT BE ABLE TO GET A MAN AND A WHORE?????
HOW????
IT IS ONE OR THE OTHER!!!

Also, WHO AM I JEALOUS OF?
WHO????

and as i said before~
I'm not ugly.

I may not be pretty or attractive in EVERYBODYS eye, but REALLY I am not ugly.

webcam, no makeup no shop, derp face & my future babys daddy~ no really, we have a date set

No makeup no shop  Ex Boyfriend (so apparently i can get a man?)

no makeup no shop

IM NOT FUCKIN UGLY

and my shop skills are not often abused:

my nose is shopped as are my skin and brows

Ugh~ but really, i'm only offended by the fact that i was called ugly. everything else is whatever~



IM SORRY THAT I CANT LOOK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME



but really:




The End.