Saturday, October 15, 2011

let the nonsense continue


HALLELUJAH ITS MY WEEKEND!

you have NO idea how happy I am to not have to get up at 7:30am!!

No double fisting 24 oz. Rudbulls!
No sitting at that horribly uncomfortable hostess stand
No more serving assholes who tip $1 on a $45 tab




So basically i worked like 48 hours this week..on maybe...4 hours sleep each night. i worked two doubles and a shift and a half, and then one regular shift. Its just really hard on me considering i would get home at 1 or 2 and get to bed half an hour to 45 minutes later (i have to clean up the kitchen and shower and such) and then get up at 7:30 to be at work at 9:30

just...

(this is totally a gif filled post obviously)

so anyway!



So. Im legit IN LOVE with 

My Little Ponies: Friendship is Magic

FUCKIN FLUTTERSHY



but RARITY  

is my bitch!

anyway~

I also made some good money  (since i worked all week) so i went on a shopping spree!

i bought a dress and a belt from Sara:


AND

i got a bunch of stuff from ebay!







All for $10.50

ITS GONNA BE LIKE CHRISTMAS!



also, ive been thinking of trying some of those magic tit pills!


only $12 so not a huge loss if they dont work right?

"For naturally beautiful breasts without the risk or cost of surgery."


but I think thats about all really. so.....yes.

hopefully in 2 weeks my nails will be awesome.

and i shall be happy. and i will wear my skull dress everywhere.

That is all.