Saturday, March 31, 2012

☆Kay WowWs back☆


HI!!!!!!!!!!!


how you guys been?

Obviously, as stated by my last post, I was going through a LOT of emotional stuff with the death of my Aunt and one of my best friends within four days of each other. February just wasnt my month. 

But , im ok now! ive grieved, and now im ready to get back in the game.

lets see, what all has happened...meh, honestly not much lol. Chris got a new job as the head chef (CHEF, NOT COOK) of a new restaurant. so hes in Annapolis Maryland for 5 weeks. 

im finally making money again at work since the dreaded dead season is FINALLY over!!! im also working 6 days a week >.>  i can deal with having no social life if it means i have money. I can shop on my phone at work!

tyra and my aunts hat.
i got my lace-front. her names tyra. I have super bond glue that lasts for about 6 weeks if taken care of properly, however, i cant keep my hair one way for long, so ive just been wearing her like a regular wig until i order wig tape. Also got the Vassen(?) "bambi" lense in violet; probably gonna get another pair in green or pink for spring/summer.
I got a baby pink wig too, but after being called nicki for a week straight, i had to change that bitch up. soooo i put in purple streaks and named her "Sweetie Belle". and yes, that is a MLP:FiM reference. 
and i gave myself a Brazilian Keratin smoothing treatment. but i'll talk more about that when i review it.  and until then, im gonna talk about ponys.

dont like ponys? too fuckin bad bro.


this is sweetie bell:

shes adorable.
shes Raritys little sister.
Sweetie Bell is as dumb as a rock.
shes still adorable.

Rarity is my spirit animal.

Im getting a Rarity tattoo for my birthday.

NO LONGER WILL I BE A BLANK FLANK!!!!!

im getting raritys cutie mark on my flanks!

i r excite.

but anywho, i must go, for i have to wake up at 8am to be at work.

march madness is driving me crazy.