Wednesday, August 22, 2012

coming up!

hey guys! so ive been totally mia through 2012. sorry lol, it was just a poopy year.

BUT 2013 will be my year!

im planning on getting a 2nd job sometime soon, so i shall have more income to pay bill and shop

but mostly pay off my mountain of debt

also 2013 will be my one year anniversary with Christoper!

yay us!!

after 2 years he said he would marry me :3

we got this!!!

also,im finally feeling super motivated and positive!

so i may do a few videos in the next couple of weeks!

i may do a skin care video, my eyebrow tutorial and i HAVE to redo my "catching up with kaywoww" video, since the mic on chris' laptop wasnt working when we filmed to 1st one lol.

lol look at this hot mess~


i also plan on reding my blog like 100%

i usually do it all myself, but since i had to wipe my computer, i lost a lot of my GIMP brushes.

also im not really sure how i want to do it.

maybe ill spend a little bit of money and have a custom layout made!

anybody have any suggestions for a good blog/graphic designer that's pretty cheap? I don't wanna spend more than $35 on my silly little blog lol

Help a gal out!!!