Monday, April 1, 2013

updates updates updates

KNOCK KNOCK BITCHES!



HI!

Sorry for that 3 month lapse in blogging with no warning lol


whats up?

O??? you guys wanna hear about me??? noooo~ lets not make this about me~ o- u really wanna know?
ok...

Lets see...where to start.....


I've been living with Chris since November. For Christmas we spent 3 days in Ohio with his family. It twas lovely~ his mom had fresh flowers in our room :) so sweet <3 
Our 1 year Anniversary was in January. We didnt really do anything special. I cooked dinner lol. ( I never cook anymore~ Chris is better at it than I am [obviously].)

In February I had to put down the best dog in the entire world.
Max! aka Blue Tongue
That was hard. Very hard.  

But he was 15 and he had been sick (lupus & heart failure) for a while.
He was on about $200 worth of medicine a month for about 3 years and that helped a lot for a long time, but  in January we could tell he was in pain and I didnt want to see him in pain.
So we had a vet come to our house (it was hard for Max to walk at this point) and put him down.

My grandma got him cremated and he's on her mantle now. i didnt want to split up his ashes; so i took his collar and the memorial stone with his paw-print in it.

I miss my puppy; but he had a good long life with a family that truly loved him.



ok! happier subjects!
februaray was cold lol~ not much else happened... i had a birthday..ummmmmmm....OOOO!!!!!! 

I decided

~ I DONT WANT RINGZILLA



I decided a smaller ring would be easier to deal with....and cheaper to insure >.> ~ so Ring 3 is the ring.

March was a month where I just started to get all of my shit together. Im looking for a new job so I can pay off all of my credit card debt and bring my credit back up. I found God and it feels good.
I also decided on my summer style:

Eurotrash summer 2013


i r excite. i already own most of those items too~ perfect.
(thats minx from jem and the holograms [the Stingers to be exact])


I also found a REALLY pretty wedding dress that I'm super in love with!!!

THAT BEADINGGGGGGGGGG

BUT Chris hasnt popped the question (yet) so I really have no need to dress hunt *le sigh*

In theory I should be married by 2015. and a gal mama by 2017
......

well i was gonna put a really cute gal mama here but google images had Chaudie on the first page.
I laughed so hard right then.

well~ since i said her name may as well say my piece:

I TOLD YA'LL THAT BITCH WAS SHADY!!! 

SEEE??!?!!!!

THAT BITCH IS CRAY!!!

*ahem* 

as i was saying

GAL MAMA BY 2017!

-------------------------------------------------

have you ladies checked out  Gal-luxy?

 These beautiful ladies are the new mid-west gal-sa~ they just had a meet-up this past weekend~ there should be pics up soon on their facebook!

also--im not a member of gal-luxy~ i just love my frieeennnddssssssss <3

finally a mini photo spam of me

whoever wrote this~ 
thank you. <3 i'll be back; dont worry. 


pardon my brows~ i had to grow them out to fix a bald patch lol

and an outfit from fridayyyyy


well~ i guess thats all for now ladies and gents.

I'll try to update more often 
maybe