Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

So my freakin makeup bag w/ my everyday makeup was lost/stolen at work.

-____-

Yeah. There was at the very least $200 worth of stuff in that bag.

So here's the story:

I had my bag at work and I had to leave to get to another appointment. I was gonna touch up my eyeliner in the car, when I realised that my bag wasn't in my purse. I didn't have time to go back and grab it, so I just shrugged it off and said it would be there when I opened in the morning. (I had an extra eyeliner in the bottom of my bag)

Well, when I showed up the next morning around 9am I checked all the places where it could have been and didn't see it. I double checked, still no bag. I asked my manager if he had seen it, no luck. I asked the girls in the office, STILL nothing.

UGH!!!

There goes my $20 foundation brush, my NARS eyeshadow, my primer, at LEAST $50 more in face brushes. A limited edition eyeshadow pallet that I probably will never be able to find again...UGH!!!!!!

Plus now I have to go back to F21 and get a new makeup bag.

Fuck my fuckin life.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile