Monday, November 21, 2011

omg is it Thursday yet?

Holy Mother of Christ!

Is it fuckin thursday yet?

I'm so tired of working mornings!!!!

JESUS!

i hate goin to bed early to get up early!

I AM A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!

for no reason should i be going to sleep at midnight and waking up at 8!


o well. hopefully there will be more servers at work soon that can open.

But i have a 3 day weekend this week 

starting Thursday obviously.

Plus my sister and nephew are coming up..Friday i think?

so yay for that!

Also, 

I'm growing my eyebrows back out...yet at the same time thinking about shaving them even thinner.


i liked my brows thick like in the above picture
(my monroe brows)
well mine are arched a little higher, but im also pulling mine up lor

but i also like them really thin and halfway there because i can do more with them in theory


hm.... decisions decisions.

also, i had sex w/ a guido.

my life is complete.