Friday, December 2, 2011

I overslept, left work and got a hole in my lip!

O lah that only sounds awesome in the title.

I pretty much woke up at 9am (which is usually when I'm on the way to work) so as I was haulin ass too get cleaned and such I tripped and fell. Like legit face-planted, however that didn't stop me!

I was at work by 935 :)

I normally wouldn't worry about it, but I started training the new opener today!!!

New opener means more off days for me!!!!!

So we opened the bar, and I left. Its not like we're busy during the day and he already knows how to serve, its not like I left him high and dry.

So my friend jeremy and I went to meet Harper up at twisted. Since we were already there I just went ahead and got my lip pierced.

I'd been playin around w/ the idea, but never got it done cuz I'm either poor or not poor, but already spent all my fuckin money. :/

But not this time!

HOLY LIP!!

That is all!