Monday, April 25, 2011

Super Nudy Brown ☆ Lense Review ☆

 I am not endorsed or affiliated with PP

 in any way. This review is not paid or sponsored. I bought these lense and these are my personal claims.


Woot woot! new lense! Well, kinda. Ive had this review hangin out in my drafts for a few weeks now, I just never edited the pictures lol. lazy much?

anyway:




Geo XCH-624 Super Size Nudy Brown


Brand : Geo Medical
Diameter : 14.8mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal



Design:  
Nudys are pretty natural looking They are a bit pixelated, but you wont notice the pixelation unless you're really close.

Enlargement
Being a 14.8 mm lense, These are pretty freakin enlarging lol! They do have a enlargement ring, but instead of it being black like on the Angel series, its a slightly darker brown. and Ive decided that no matter how big of a lense i wear, i will never get a halo! lol


Color: 
Nudys are meant to look natural. And natural they are. They turn my eyes a very pretty shade of gold/bronze. In flash they can look a bit yellow, but in natural light they're hardly noticeable unless you're all up in my face.




comfort: 
These are ridiculously comfortable. I wore them for 12 hours once by accident and my eyes werent tired, dry or even uncomfortable. perfect for everyday.

design:  ★★★


                                                                                    enlargement: ★★★★★



                                                                                           color: ★★★

comfort: ★★★★★


18/20



1 comment:

Mie said...

I've always liked Geo.. just not too fond of the color. Can't wait to see what lenses you get next 8D