Wednesday, April 6, 2011

yays!

mukuchu finally has my Bambi lense in!!!


so hopefully they should be shipping soon!


*happy dance*

Ima have big green eyes!

but anyway, I havnt been up to much except working.

which is awesome.

but im not gonna blog about work till i get pictures lol.

but last sunday since it was so nice out, I went out w/ some friends and took some pictures!

WARNING

PIC SPAM 

of 

ME!








love this pic







BIG HAIR



BRONZER


LOLOLOLOL

Then I rolled down hills with Chrissy



yeah!

rollin down hills

and my fake lash came off so i had to glue it back on lol



then i photobombed Chrissy


and yeah. that was all lol

how have you guys been?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time. :)

Mie said...

Haha oh snaps!! Yay for green lenses.

Damn girl you have such nice legs ;______;