Friday, August 19, 2011

Fall Winter 2011 Style

so its getting colder now which means its time for me to start planning my fall/winter wardrobe.

Which also means i need to get rid of a bunch of other clothes to make room in my closet and put money in my pocket.

But anyway, I looked at the Fall?winter gyaru trends and Im not impressed.

So I think Im gonna stay in my Rock/Agejo mode, but I'm gonna transition it to winter.

So for fall Im thinkin:

* dark washed, destroyed skinny jeans and shorts
*plaid button ups in darks and jewel tones
*graphic glitter tees (ED HARDY & AFFLICTION here comes MAMA!!)
*over the knee socks
*short skirts w/ cute tights and legwarmers
*Thigh high boots
*BIGGER HAIR
*BIGGER LASHES
*LONGER NAILS

something like dis:

FALL 2011
o winter...how i loathe thee yet after a  miserable summer, you shall bring a welcome chill.

Anybody else already planning for  fall/winter?




1 comment:

Jesika Lee said...

dont forget sexy shawls & scarves! I cant believe its getting cold up there already!