Friday, August 19, 2011

☆ KKCenterHK ES A188 lower lashes [sponsor post] ☆

My wonderful sponsor  KKCenterHK was kind enough to send me 10 pairs of lower lashes!!


YAY BOTTOM LASHES!!


i was sent  10 pairs of ES A188 lower lashes.



WOOT WOOT

The shipping was super fast! i got them maybe 2 weeks after they sent them out. they arrived to me wrapped in bubble wrap in a regular brown envelope.

One lash was a little damaged, but not so much that the lash couldnt be salvaged.


Theyre a little too long to wear if you like to put your lashes close to the inner corner of your eye, but that can be fixed but simply cut one or two tufts from either side.

HOWEVER

the length wasnt a problem for me since i wear my lashes WAY outside of my natural lashline!

like dis

These lashes are meant to stand out and you'll have to wear makeup with them or risk looking like an alien. a little liner and mascara is really all you need with these, how heavy you go makeup wise is all up to you =]


one of my lighter makeup days

also wearing kkcenterhk lashes [FE166] on top.



Pros:
fast shipping
versatile

Cons:
a bit delicate
may have to be trimmed to liking





But either way, I still have 8 pairs of these babys and I'll probably order more soon! theses are so great for gyaru meiku! Agejo, Rokku,Onee even HIME could find these lashes useful!



4 comments:

Sakura Roane said...

very lovely. I have a hard time finding good bottom lashes so i think i will check this out :)

kay_woww said...

thank you! kkcenter has TONS of bottom lashes so im sure you'll find a pair that you like =]

Jesika Lee said...

lol i dont like how some of the girls wore them on the website XD but they are really nice! I might buy..

kay_woww said...

i love these lashes lol, but you really have to wear strong makeup so they dont look dumb :D