Sunday, January 1, 2012

hello 2012

hello!

so its a new year! 

2011 flew by for me!

But it wasnt a bad year:

*hit 100 blog followers
*got 50,000 views
*found an iphone
*found a potential boyfriend (a few actually, but only 1 i've decided that i really want to be with)

so yes, all in all not bad.

Soooo about this guyyyy i cant say too much because i TECHNICALLY shouldnt be with him because he works with me and is one of my like 9 bosses; oh to be so low on the ladder when i could do EVERYBODYS job the RIGHT WAY. -___-

but anyway,i will say that his names chris, hes 29, has a chinstrap (ULTRA PLUS) and is a great kisser. 

that is all.

o! yes and new years party!

i ended up going to a party with my friend chrissy. My other friends went on some couples date. sorry for being single : /

but whatever~ the party was fun!

I had to throw together an outfit and makeup cuz it wasnt super last minute, but i was in a xanax coma from like 10pm friday to like 730pm sunday. 


also i was alone at midnight cuz chris was at work. so midnight kiss for me. #foreveralone

on to the pictures!



yes. just yes.






















hope everybody had a safe and happy new years!