Sunday, May 22, 2011

2nd job is needed

Hello! Super early in the morning, but I took a nap earlier and totally messed up my sleep schedule.

Anyway, I'm writing this entry on my handy blackberry even though my computer is literally 2 feet away.

So I've been thinking about getting a 2nd job for the summer, maybe for the rest of the year. I love my job at sullys, but being a server means, very little hourly pay and basically living on tips. I work mornings and we're not very busy, so some days I seriously sit at a booth and read. The whole day. No tables. Fuckin crickets. I AM on a salary, but my schedule changed and I'll be working more nights. Which will mean hopefully more money. But who knows.

I'm also thinking about goin to the Paul Mitchell School and becoming a nailist. :D

But in order to do that I'm gonna need money.

Soooo I guess I'll start putting in applications for part time jobs. Maybe some full-time ones too.

Maybe I should be a stripper???

What do you guys think?

XoXo

-Kiara Nicole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nail school (or esthetics in general) is so damn expensive! D:
Stripping in the states seems like it's not really worth it, imo. I wanted to start stripping so I could travel - here in Canada the girls rotate around the country & can go to places like Japan, etc whenever because they're not stuck at one club. I never lost enough weight to start dancing though lol