Monday, May 30, 2011

Kiara and Justin

ok~ so you know how you have those one or two (maybe more) friends that you dont talk to or hang out with with very often, but it seems like they know you better than you know yourself?

Well my friend like this is my ride or die boo Justin.


lol isnt he cute!

We met in the most retarded way.

ok~ so two years ago (i remember cuz i 
wasnt freakin 21 yet lol) me and some of my
girlfriends went to this comedy club.
Blah blah blah
comedy
comedy

I had to pee.
so i go to the restroom with Whitney
and when we're done we walk outside thinkin the show had let out.
it hadnt.
I however out of the corner of my eye, am blinded by fuckin glitter.

So of course i look over
theres this dude in a red and black shirt, black shorts and this fuckin Glittery ass hat.

THAT FUCKIN HAT!!

so i stare for a second, he looks over, i go back inside.

Show lets out for real.

We get a picture with the comedian
(arj barker)

look to the left of me~ Fuckin creepy ed hardy boy lol

and i see this kid again and im like 

"hmmmm..interesting"

and Arj, no joke, was like
 "o that guy in the red, he's cool, you should do get his number."

So of course I took that as a sign.

This nigga has magically gotten REALLY far away from me!

like a good 100 feet.

no big deal right?

WRONG!

im walkin in these:
6" patent & gingham sandal with 2" platform
Yeah.

however, since I'm a pro in heels, i take off like the wind lol, i had to freakin run down an escalator in those.

This nigga finally stops freakin walkin so i have to crash to a screeching halt, fix my corset and skirt and prance over to him.

Me: "hey."
Him: "hey."
-takes that retarded toothpick out of his mouth.
Me: "Take off your sunglasses."
-takes em off
Me: "Hm. ok. well, youre cute, im cute, we should
 make babies, gimmie your number."

Yeah. Ballin. It totally worked, 
we exchanged numbers and 

The Justin Kiara Saga began.

We are like Forrest and Jenny.
only hes not "slow" and i'm not 
an AIDS infected former bad girl.

but we just mesh together SO well.

He comes through for me when
i need dude advice. and im
always there for him.

thats my booboo!!

plus his body makes me happy
like no joke, his arms are the size
of my head.








HES A FREAKIN BUFF LITTLE HAMSTER

also- hes a guido...he just wont admit it.

orange tan
douchy glasses
chinstrap.

guido.

done.



o.. and the sex is good. just sayin...


3 comments:

Shaka said...

Lol, love this post. More like this!

mali rei said...

Harness girl...he is a fucking cute.;) love u <.3 mali

mali rei said...

Harness girl...he is a fucking cute.;) love u <.3 mali