Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My "diet" and "exercise" routine

Hello! So I've been losing a lot of weight recently. I havnt been trying to though; its just falling off! In a month I've gone from 143lbs to 130lbs. And its not water weight, because I've kept it off with no significant changes to my diet or lifestyle.
So I decided to blog about my non-existent diet and exercise routine.

(Disclaimer: I am NOT healthy in the slightest. This routine is meant for a laugh. Do not take it seriously!!! Do not drink or smoke if you are underage! I, however can because I am old. That is all)

Ok. My diet. God after writing this down I'm gonna feel like such a fattie lol.
I am by no means a dieter or health freak. I eat what I like when I can and I eat whatever is fast and available most of the time..

Carbs are my guilty pleasure. Pasta, rice, bread, if it has carbs, I will DESTROY it.
I also enjoy red meat far too much. I also eat a lot of pork.
BUT I also eat a shit ton of fruit and vegetables. I LOVE green stuff; kale, cabbage, broccoli,spinach, you name it (so long as it isn't brussel sprouts, those never grew on me)

Fruit wise, I eat it all. Seriously, I love fruit. Starfruit, Ugli fruit, mango and papayas being my favourites.
I drink a lot of water and fruit juices. I do drink soft drinks. And I will occasionally go on a binge where I will drink nothing but soft drinks for a few days. This doesn't happen often though, maybe once every six months.

I also drink a decent amount of alcohol. I'm not an alcoholic lol, I just work in a bar where drinking is essentially my job. I'd say I have 4 to 6 drinks a week not including the weekends. On the weekends it really just depends. If I go out, I have 5 or so drinks. If not, then its just me and my water at home lol.

Now onto my "exercise routine".

I am really,really lazy. And its not something in proud of, but yeah. I'm lazy.

However my job requires me to walk. A lot. All the time. I'm a server (waitress, whatever you want to call me). So I have to walk to you, walk to the computer, put your order in, walk to get ur drinks, walk back to you, walk to the kitchen, carry your heavy ass food, walk back to you and then I do your refills, I bring you ketchup, I bring you more napkins. Just blah blah blah!

And I do that several times in the hour.

So lots of walking.

I also smoke. (Don't smoke.. Its bad for you!)
Smoking makes you lose weight because of the caffeine and such in cigarettes.
DON'T SMOKE.

I also have secret dance parties at home in my room, by myself that I'm sure burn lots of calories lol.

And my main Vice:

I take diet pills. I take the mega tea green tea with hoodia and acai pills.

I don't take them to lose weight specifically. I don't even take them to right way to lose weight actually.
You're supposed to take 2 a day, one at breakfast, one at lunch.

I take one. Before I go to work at 6 only on days when I know its going to be busy, so maybe once or twice a week.

Why you ask? because these are the days when I forget to eat before work because I'm busy freakin out about how batshit crazy its going to be at work lol.

The pills suppress my appetite and give me enough energy to make it through the night. However, if I'm wrong and its not busy at work, I run to the kitchen and grab something to eat.

The pills do not control me.

I am not obsessed with my weight. Did I PLAN on being 143 lbs, no. Did I really care? Not really.
I would love to get back in shape and tone up, but truth of the matter is, my body is gonna do what it wants to do.

I have a naturally high metabolism so I just let my body take the wheel.


The only negative thing about losing weight is that my clothes don't fit now.

 Positive note:

SHOPPING!!!!!!!!

But yeah, its 630am... So I'm gonna go to bed.

Do you guys have any diet tips that work well?

X0x0
-Kiara Nicole

No comments: