Monday, May 16, 2011

E.L.F

ok lah so  I went to target today to buy socks and face wash right. I really only needed the socks since i have enough Noxzema for like another week or so lah, but I digress.

So  on my way to the check out (actually I was lost -_-...DONT JUDGE ME!!  I dont frequent the target i was at today) I ran into the cosmetics isle. 

so while roaming through the Isles of Love I ran across the E.L.F section. Ive heard many good reviews on E.l.f products, but I've never seen any of their products where I shop.

(Yes most of my cosmetics come from Sephora, but those are mainly face products (primer, foundation, blush)

anyway! So while looking at the products I was like "o..this is decent stuff...I wonder how much this is....." So I looked at the price:
.
.
.
.
.
.
$1-$3


holy shit! I love cheap eyeliner/mascara/lipgloss!!!

but

since I dont really need anymore makeup at the moment, i went for the one thing I can never have too much of:

LIQUID EYELINER.

so i paid $1 for E.l.f waterproof eyeliner pen.



to be honest, i didnt expect much out of it, but i was wrong!

it went on smooth, dark and didnt budge when i rubbed my eyes!

will i buy again?

DAMN STRAIGHT I WILL!

so, I'm off to http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ to buy brushes  and other things i dont need.

x0x0



2 comments:

DiztheKid said...

i use e.l.f liquid eyeliner and I LOVE IT! and i love that it is so damn cheap lol

c w said...

i loe elf