Monday, November 29, 2010

1st official Bad Gals meet!!

My Circle had its first official meet on Black Friday!!!



So Cass, Mama Kai, her baby Emilio and Adrian drove down from Indianapolis to meet up with Miranda and I!

OMG~ Friday was hectic! i was up till 7am trying to figure out what to wear to be fashionable, Gal and warm; not an easy feat in Kentucky. After finally deciding on what to wear, i said i just wasn't going to sleep. yeah, i was out in like 10 minutes. But I did manage to set my alarm for 10am since i thought we were gonna meet up at Miranda's house at 11am.

So I get up, get dressed and all that fun shit and my friend Chrissy dropped me off at Miranda's house while she ran some of her own errands. So while at Miranda's I put my makeup on and add the finishing touches to my outfit and eat a pop tart lol.

We were expecting to meet up with Kai and Cass at Miranda's around 11am, but we had a little issue with another member (now Ex-member) and Miranda and I decided to just head to the mall.   OOOOOHHHH Mall St. Matthews, how i love thee, yet how my wallet loathes thee.

First stop: 

yeah... we were in there for maybe an hour...I spent $100.00, Miranda spent $150.00

Miranda spent more because she had to buy a gift for her friends bachelorette party.

i bought 2 pairs of panties <-- god i hate that word!
love these

also got another pair, but I cant find a picture of them. Also bought a bottle of one of my favorite perfumes:
got one for miranda as her xmas gift too!
to go with my little gift bag i bought myself a few weeks ago!

also bought a limited edition set called "Naughty and Nice". It smells like Christmas! SEXY CHRISTMAS! 







Also got the body wash, but i cant find a picture of it on the website =\ 

I bought Cass and Kai some Noir too! little ones though, in case they didn't like how it smelled


After putting away our Angel Cards, we went outside to smoke. We called them and they told us that they had just gotten off the exit to get to the mall. It was exciting and yet nerve wracking! What if they didn't like us, or what if we didn't mesh well!! JUST OMG!!!!  Luckily~ that didn't happen! 

So we finally meet up with them and head into the mall!






We swing by Forever21, which i hate because its so unorganized and cluttered, to look for velour jackets. If you didn't know, Kai has HUGE boobs. like HUGE~ but not trashy, don't get it twisted lol~ so the large jackets fit, but they wouldn't zip. but also, the medium was small on me too so Boo on F21.

bad gals



After that epic fail we just wandered the mall looking for Gal clothes, we stopped at a cart that i call "The Hair Cart", an Asian run cart that sells, hair pieces, hair accessories, scarves, leggings and leg warmers. We looked at some of the stuff and were like "o this is cute, but its overpriced." They did have some really cute monster fur leg warmers that Miranda ended up buying. they're really cute and all, but I'll just make some lol.


Next store on the epic mall trip~ WET SEAL

I LOVE wet seal, but I didn't see too much this time around that i wanted. =[

Cass bought a pair of Zebra stockings though 


Then onto:


didn't find anything in there either lol, but i really never do. 

HOWEVER! we did find our velour jackets!

Kai and Miranda got pink ones, Cass and I stuck to basic black and we also picked up one for our 5th member D, who couldn't be there because she had to work.

After finally finding jackets, we hit up the food court and then headed back to Miranda's house.

o yeah, Miranda's guy friend Derek was there too lol.

once back at Casa deLawrence we took our head shots for the web page.

necro
miranda


ME!

kaizo




Lol, Im orange as always~ but whatev. 

after head shots, we fucked around online looking for things we do for Christmas gifts for each other and jacket designs and gal stuff of course, but Kai had school in the morning and they had to leave =[

but all in all a fun day was had and i cant wait for our next meet! 









No comments: