Thursday, November 4, 2010

pancakes for sobriety.

So Tuesday, my friend Stefanie celebrated a month of sobriety!

It may not seem like a long time, but you'd be surprised how much a person can drink in a month.

Anywho! We decided to celebrate by hittin up the IHOP. Everybody likes pancakes right?

So heres the guest list:
Me
Miranda
Stefanie (obviously)
Sarah
Whitney
Stephanie Green

(r to L) miranda, sarah,stef,whit,stephi
Miranda and I got this Ultimate bacon meal thing with pumpkin caramel pancakes, like 3 eggs, bacon, sausage and hashbrowns. We split it, so we got an extra order of sausage, an extra egg, and an extra short stack. Oh! and a side of Nutella. 

FOOD!
We DESTROYED that food, not just Miranda and I, Everybody lol. Sarah ate her pancakes within seconds lol. i swear, the waitress sat my food down, sat Sarahs down, I asked for the pepper and I looked up and Sarah didn't have anymore pancakes left lol.

Whitney killed the soup she got too lol, We're all such closet fatties. Stephanie got these really good Cinna-stack pancakes, i thought about ordering those but I dont like for my food to be too sweet, so I just took a bite of hers instead- totally should've got the Cinna-stack; they tasted like eating a Cinnabon but not too sweet. Did that make any sense? o well, I dont care.

Miranda and I dressed up a bit because we had to take pictures for our Gal-sa, Bad*Gals. So after excessive primping in the Ihop bathroom we finally got around to going outside to smoke and take our full body shots.

mirandaaaaaaaaa
me!
I was so overdressed lol. I'm always a little overdressed, but I was CRAZY overdressed then lol.
But you never know who you may see when you're out, and you dont wanna look gross!!

Also, I have an interview tomorrow at Best Buy! Ive been jobless since mid July and I'm surviving by using money from my savings. So hopefully I get this job and i can buy stuff and pay bills!

ok well i gotta sleep now! 

BYE!


No comments: