Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blog Challenge--Day 05

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to. 


hm..I've led a rather boring life travel wise lol but lets see what I can come up with.




When I was maybe...8? I went to Disney World with my mom and her friends and their children. I had a GREAT time and I would love to go back sometime soon. I think my parents were planning on taking my nephew one summer. I really wanna go!!!!












Ive been to St. Louis, I went for my 5th grade class trip lol. We got to ride to the top pf the Arch and see a baseball game and I wanna say we went to the zoo.I mainly remember the Arch though. 



The Cincinnati Zoo is another place I've been! haha I feel so well traveled, even though I'm really not.
excuse my not so great picture, I was in the backseat of a moving vehicle with a very excited 4 year old climbing over me to see what I snapping a picture of.


It was SO crowded!

Another fun place Ive been is Hubers Farm. I went with friends to pick pumpkins!!! we had a damn good time and a cow licked me!!! 



Ive also been to the Newport Aquarium a few times, the most recent time bein last July with John and his younger sister. The drive was horribleeee, we were all running on like 2 hours of sleep because he stayed up talking to me about some family problems he had that night and such. HOWEVER!!! in my eyes I didn't care about any of that because this was the day he told me he loved me for the first time!!!  YAY NEWPORT!!!!

but we had a decent time in newport and when we got home we crashed. like seriously, we were asleep for like 8 hours. Johns real cute when he's asleep:






No comments: