Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blog Challenge--Day 4

List 15 songs that represent your life’s soundtrack.


hm. ok, this is gonna be a little hard because all my life consists of right now is job hunting and missing my boyfriend  lol w/ the ocassional hang out session in between.


Here goes:


1) Hero. -Enrique Iglasias







I know its a super sappy song and I get a LOT  of shit from my friends over this song, but whatev.
This is me and johnjohns song  ♥ I'm honestly not even sure how it became our song! But it is and I like it =]




2) The Waffle Song! 



LOL!! this song is just so random and entertaining! JUST LIKE ME!!!!!

3) The Pogues - Wildcats of Kilkenny



This is my travelin music!! Its like a rule that somewhere in the day, every Friday, Jeremy and I have to listen to this. We make these wonderful monster faces and try to freak people out, but we just end up laughing. good times.

4) Amazing Grace.



I want this played at my funeral. And i want to be shot into space, like Spock. So, yeah.


5)The Pogues- Wild Rover



This is my drankin song! you have to clap! Lol, I used to make my coworkers clap to this when i worked at mcdonalds. I would play it over the speakers to the kitchen (when we weren't crazy busy) and my fav coworker Dee, would stop what she was doin JUST TO CLAP!!! Good Times.

6)Lady Gaga- Monster



I love my mama Monster. This song is basically the song I associate my failed relationships with.

7) AFI- Beautiful Thieves




Im not really sure where I'd put this in the soundtrack of my life. But theres something about the lines


We can burn it and leave
For we are the beautiful Thieves
No one suspects at all
No one suspects


that just speaks to me. maybe I'm just wreckless?

8) Daft Punk- Harder Better Faster Stronger





this is the song i wake up to. no joke. its my alarm tone on my berry lol.

also- Daft hands makes me happy =]

9) Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat- Lucky



another Johnjohn&Kiara song. this is basically our "deployment" song. since he's 7,148 miles away from me across the water, across deep, blue ocean, under the open sky...... I'll stop now lol


10) Dragonette- I get around



Lol so I used to get around. I'm not ashamed.

11) Lady Gaga- Just Dance



Just Dance, It'll be ok. Words to live by.


12) Carol Burnett - Little Girls



Honestly, THIS IS WHAT WOULDVE HAPPENED TO ME HAD I NOT MET JOHNATHON!
NO JOKE!!!

13) A Perfect Lie



I'm not sure who sings it and I'n really tired so I dont feel like looking it up. But this is the song I listen to when I'm putting on my makeup most of the time. If you knew the amount of makeup I wear, you'd understand; Im nothing but good lighting and false eyelashes.

14) Beyonce- Halo



I need to get married to this song. I HAVE to. its a life goal.

15) Aqua- Happy Boys



End Credits. A happy song for a happy ending right =]

No comments: