Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 1

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

1)I prefer Diet Coke or Coke Zero over regular Coke

2) I'm a neat freak about every room in the house except for my own

3) I prefer white gold over yellow gold

4)I'm terrified of spiders

5) I like to be on the bottom during sex

6) I regret cutting my hair

7) I read Xiaxues blog religiously

8) I wanted to be a model when I was younger, but then I realized that was never gonna happen lol

9) My vag is pierced

10) It didn't hurt that much

11) My nipples are pierced

12) They hurt like Hell

13) I have a  "Whore Box" that holds my vibrators, lube and condoms

14) I can't function without my Blackberry

15) My boyfriend looks like Kim Jong Il according to Jeremy lol

No comments: