Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gyaru Meme

~this was on my wordpress blog, but i decided to move it over to blogger

so i finally gave in and did one!

Name: Kiara N. Davis
Location: Louisville Kentucky…you know Kentucky Derby, KFC? i live where all that shit started.
Occupation: Bum  RETAIL!! i work at Things Remembered!
Height: 5’4”-6″ im countin heels lol
Hair/Eyes: Dark reddish brown/dark brown
First discovery of gyaru:
I wanna say in 2006? the same story as most ppl, saw a pic of yamanba, discovered ka-tan. bought my first issue of EGG online in winter of 06.
Your Gyaru Style: (however many you like)
1    Gyaru-kei
2   Rock-kei
Your Top 5 Gyaru Model Inspirations:
1. kaoru watanabe
2. sakurina
3. kei/lei
4. Aina
Your Top 5 Gyaru Non-model Inspirations:
1. Frida
2. Monica Tang
3. Cheesie
4. Lisha
5.Xiaxue (sorta gal)
Your 4 Favorite Gyaru Magazines:
1. Jelly
2. Nuts
3. Egg
4. Ageha
The Top 6 Gyaru Brands you like best:
1. Gilfy
2. Lip Service
3. Golds Infinity
4. Egoist
5. Galaxxxy
5 of Your Favorite Coordinates: (not your own)


2nd from the left

all of these
thats 5 lol

Your 7 Favorite Fashion Items That You Own:
1. Black Bandage skirt
2. ALL circle Lenses
3. Bullet Boots
4. DUP koakuma Lashes
5. black romper
6. my over the knee stockings,socks and thigh highs
7.my peacoat
Top 10 Gyaru Fashion Goals:
1. Be a Gal mama eventually
2. Be a master cosmetologist who can make ppl gal lol
3. Get ALL of Tsubasa’s Bambi Series circle lenses
4. make ppl realize that gyaru has NO RULES
5. Meet MONICA FUCKIN TANG, MOTHER FUCKIN FRIDA AND THAT CUNT LISHA lol i love you guys =]
6. Be a member of Diamond gal-sa
7. make my boyfriend gyaru-o for a day
8. own more wigs
9. own something from GILFY and JSG
10. Get a signature look
Top 5 Gyaru Achievements:
1. Choosing to actually BE gal.
2. Upping my self-esteem because of gal
3. Knowin my gal history
4. Having wonderful gals that actually ask me for advice
5. having a boyfriend who doesnt like gal or anything about it, love me for me, makeup, wigs, deco nails and all <3

No comments: