Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lens Review!

Ok! So I'm working on getting a lense sponsor, but I have to wait till after the Holidays, so I figured I would do some lense reviews!

The ones I'm doing tonight are Geo Nudy in Green.


I got these contacts from Honeycolor.com like 6 months ago (BEFORE Xiaxue, so dont call me a copycat =P )


These are my natural eyes. obviously, also this picture is like 3 years old lol





Geo Nudy in a case




Design:  Nudys are pretty natural looking considering theyre a single tone lense. They are a bit pixelated, but you wont notice the pixelation unless you're really close.

Enlargement:  these are only 14.0 ml, so they don't enlarge too much on my eyes. Also, they do have an enlarging band, but instead of being black, its a darker more natural shade of green. Depending on the size of your iris you may get a decent halo effect

Color: These lense do an amazing job of changing my dark brown eyes to a natural shade of green in natural sunlight, indoors and with flash. Even in low light, you can see that my eyes are green. 

indoors w/out flash
indoor with flash
comfort: These are ridiculously comfortable. I wore them for 12 hours once by accident and my eyes werent tired, dry or even uncomfortable. perfect for everyday.

design = 3/5
enlargement = 2/5
color = 5/5
comfort = 5/5

15/20

I would totally recommend these lense to anybody. including people new to circle lense and people who love them <3



No comments: