Saturday, December 18, 2010

Makeup, Makeup MAKEUP!

Agepoyo! So I got a majority of my Christmas shopping done tonight! I just have one more person to shop for and I intend on doing that tomorrow~ but anyway I went into Sephora at Jcpenney today (BEST IDEA EVER) and totally went crazy.

I had only intended to run in and buy a foundation brush and some new blush; but NOOOOOOO!!!! I bought so much stuff. T^T

heres what i bought:


  •  Makeup brush cleaner
  • Liquid eye makeup remover
  • Makeup remover wipes
  • Sephora Brand Eyelashes in "Glam"
  • Sephora brand Blush in "Apricot"
  • Sephora brand cream eyeliner in "must have" aka BLACK lol
  • NARS blush in "Taos"
  • BareMinerals eyebrow color in "Auburn"
  • BareMinerals all-over face color in "Pure Radiance"
  • Make Up For Ever HD High-Definition Powder
  • Make Up For Ever HD High-Definition Primer
  • Bare Escentuals brow brush
  • Bare Escentuals Handy Buki Brush
  • Sephora Professionals Flat Eyeliner Brush
  • Sephora Professionals Angled Blush Brush


yeah.......well at least i actually got what i went for!

now to play in said make-up!

MAKEUP!!!!!!!!!




















super love my haul :

















No comments: