Thursday, December 2, 2010

Starrbuck & Nikki

ok lah, so im a total creeper who screen caps anything on my boyfriends wall that pertains to me~ so this is basically our relationship via his fb wall lol... in relatively chronological order


Lol, our first actual conversation on facebook



then i got sick. like i had a really bad cough and he came out at like 1am to get me cough drops! not only that!!! but he didn't just drop them off and leave~ he hung out with me for like 3 hours~ and got my Plague lol


LULZ lampreys

 BEST INSIDE JOKE EVER!!!

lampreys are dangerous fish~ DO NOT FUCK W/ THEM




o and about the bunny lol~ We would have dumb contests that he always won lol, so i asked him if he wanted a prize. of course he did lol so I gave him a bunny that i doused in Betsey Johnson perfume.





 Then he had a hellishly long, shitty day and came to see me after words...for like 20 mins lol


and then we went to see Iron Man 2

on the ninth of May~

then went to my friend harpers house where I took my most favorite picture of him EVER:


then later that night when i got home~

TA-DAH!!!


and the rest is history

or something like that




No comments: