Thursday, December 2, 2010

Things I dislike

1) Spiders. They got too many legs. and theyre just fuckin creepy! PLUS when they die and their legs curl up they totally remind me of facehuggers from Aliens.

  

creepy lil fuckers

2) Being called "weird", "stupid", "dumb" and/or "retarded".  I am none of those things. Just because I may do or say things that you dont like or agree with, you have NO RIGHT to call me weird, stupid, dumb, or retarded. I'm an Aquarius, I'm supposed to be a little different and I'm damn proud of it! The last time I took an IQ test (2006 after I graduated High School) I scored 137. ONE HUNDRED THIRTY SEVEN!!! thats near GENIUS!  I took the Mensa home test, I was ONE POINT away from being a Mensa member.

Lewis Terman (1916) developed the original notion of IQ and proposed this scale for classifying IQ scores:
  • Over 140 - Genius or near genius
  • 120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
  • 110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
  • 90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence
  • 80 - 89 - Dullness
  • 70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency
  • Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness

High IQ & Genius IQ


Genius IQ is generally considered to begin around 140 to 145, representing ~.25% of the population (1 in 400).  Here's a rough guide:
  • 115-124 - Above average (e.g., university students)
  • 125-134 - Gifted (e.g., post-graduate students)
  • 135-144 - Highly gifted (e.g., intellectuals)
  • 145-154 - Genius (e.g., professors)
  • 155-164 - Genius (e.g., Nobel Prize winners)
  • 165-179 - High genius
  • 180-200 - Highest genius
  • >200 - "Unmeasurable genius"

Sure I learn differently than some people, and something I just simply don't understand, but 
I AM NOT DUMB NOR STUPID!! AND I AM SURE AS HELL NOT RETARDED.

I also have a very high range of common sense. My biggest flaws are that I'm lazy and usually unmotivated. But when I decide to do something, I give it my all.

3)Being called "Ugly".  Ok, so I may not be the most beautiful person in the universe. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people prefer me with a full face of makeup and some people like me better with nothing on my face. TO EACH HIS OWN!  

True beauty comes from the inside anyway.

And dont tell me that bullshit about people who wear make-up are tryin to compensate for being ugly on the inside. THATS BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT I SAY! I'm one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and i don't wear makeup to compensate, I wear makeup because I LIKE TO WEAR MAKEUP

theres more, but I'm pissed off now.

No comments: