Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Burn Pink: Lense Review


HIHI!! 

sorry~ long time no blog eh?

anyway~ today im reviewing my newest pair of circle lense! 

(purchased from pinky paradise)


BURN PINK


Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal





Design: These lense are a little pixelated  when you see them in their solution, but this pixelation cant been seen on the eye.

PINK!

L: the back R: the front



Enlargement: these lense are 14.5 mm so they're quite large ( or at least for me, since I'm used to 14mm lense) but they're not SUPER dolly looking. I do suggest wearing strong eye makeup with these lense or else risk looking like an alien.
thats pretty noticeable 


Color:  These are very very pink lol~ the main thing I see in reviews of pink lenses is that the color doesn't POP, especially in low light conditions. These too, tend to be a little less noticable in low light, but people can still tell that there's  'something not quite right" with my eyes as my grandma put it lol

indoors no flash

indoors with flash
outdoors sunlight

outdoors with flash



comfort: These are actually VERY comfortable!  however, after  like 6 hours of wear, my eyes do begin to feel a little dry, but its nothing eye drops cant fix =] 




design = 5/5
enlargement = 5/5
color = 4/5
comfort = 4/5

18/20

I love these lense and would recommended them to anybody, who likes a not-so-natural lense thats not too dolly, but not too boring






2 comments:

VALENTINE † said...

Nnnn, those are so cool. I love the unnatural look; very pretty on you too. Must get ginormous lenses O_O

Chaudie said...

I love the lenses. It just says 'look at me!'

Would you like to do a promo on my blog?
email me at norcalgloss@live.com if you're interested.