Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chicken and Crazy Bitches



So Jeremy and I have a weekly adventure day~ every Friday.
Last weeks adventure was to the KFC Museum
(which we didnt even know existed until I found it online)
The museum is inside of the YUM food Corporate office...well..its in the Other corporate building....cuz there are two...or something like that...

it looks like a plantation lol




SO CREEPY!!

After walkin into the plantation building and expecting the whole thing to be some epic chicken museum....we were directed to this little room off to the side lol..

why is my head so big?????


The first thing you walk into is this huge bucket and a robot colonel! 
he talks and moves and all that fun stuff!

It was a little creepy because he kept lookin at me!


tell me thats not creepy!

Anyway, this one little room had so much Colonel Sanders information! it was pretty cool actually.



"If you got time to lean, you got time to clean!" 

hangin out with Norman Rockwell


DO YOU NOT SEE THAT I AM ON THE PHONE?

lol fuckin jeremy

but yeah~ theres more pictures and stuff~ but chicken is boring after like 10 mins lol.

So we're leaving the museum, heading to Red Lobster (yeah, we're fancy lol) and Jeremy saw this lady on the side of the road. I didnt  even see the bitch till Jeremy pulled over. 

So this bitch comes up and is like " Oh! Ive been waitin here for so long! I need some gas, i need to get back home!"

I'm like NO!!! but of course Jeremy says "ok, I'll take you to the gas station to get some gas"

So this bitch gets in the fuckin backseat-- BEHIND ME -- and starts talkin like a fuckin crazy~ 

"ohh! ive been out there so long! I need to get gas to get back to nelson county! we owed somebody $3000~ and they didnt give us chance to pay em! IT WAS A HOME INVASION! 

(around this point i scooted my seat up as far as possible in case she decided to pull one of these!)
anyway~ she continues:

IT WAS A HOME INVASION! they shot me and raped me and they shot my husband and raped him~ now hes dead and in jail (i swear to GOD, she said this!!!) and they CUT ME! --she shows jeremy some old ass cut on her arm-- and i need to go to the dr! i need peroxide and that greasy stuff!!!

so at this point i send out a tweet, you know...in case we die...


so jeremy says well if you need all that stuff we'll just go to the K-mart. but shes like no!no! I need money so i can get some gas! 

ok, so we go to the bank...we get to the atm and she leans her creepy, nasty, stank-ass, bad weaved head between the front seats and is like 

"I need $62.00"

Jeremy turns around and is like Bitch, i can give you $10!

so shes starts trying to barter!!! $50?

$10

$40?

$10

$30???

$10

then she turns to me and is like well baby, do you have some money i can borrow?? i swear on Jesus name I'll give it back to ya!

I, just like No.

so jeremy trys to get $10 out of the atm~ but it only gives out 20's

BOO!

so jeremy gives this bitch $20 and shes like well, i guess ill just get out and try to get the rest from somebody else.

so she gets out and walks away and we get the hell up out
lol

man......fridays.

















No comments: