Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So much going on

I are alive!

so, life has been really crazy for me right now, but the main thing that really got me down was my relationship with John ending.


I'm not going to post exactly what happened on here because a)its a long fuckin story and b) because its nobody's business, but I will say that it was hard on both of us, and we are trying to remain friends. I still love him and I will more than likely always love him, but we're both better off like this.


but anyway!

So~ I went to Twisted and got a new piercing! Thank you Terry!   ...but I took it out after like 4 days lol

gettin ready to get pierced!

AHHH SHIT

fuckin needle face

and after!

It was really cute and all, but i just couldn't deal with it, it made basic things really hard. it shouldn't take me 5 minutes to brush my teeth.

I also dyed my hair back to black. I liked my hair being light, but its so damaged from.....everything, and I had like 4 inches of black roots, so I decided to just put a rinse in it.

Back To Black
excuse my derp face.

AND WHILE PLAYIN OREGON TRAIL SOME DICK STOLE FIVE OF MY OXEN!!!
  FIVE

I WILL KILL YOU!
O! And i bought a new pair of sunglasses~ Juicy of course...

F.T.D



and a random picture of me in Khols~ I'm pretty sure this is a picture for bad gals lol










4 comments:

Lisha said...

you and that game lol!! XD
hope you are recovering well~

Lisha said...

you and that game lol~

and i hope you are recoverin well.

remember!! i am a text away~!

Unknown said...

You are so adorable!
I'm jealous.
I just got my belly button pierced and it hurts like hell.
How'd it feel to get your lip pierced?
-Yumi

kay_woww said...

it hurt lol~ it was pretty intense