Thursday, February 17, 2011

I need Help deciding

So its finally that wonderful time of the year!

PHONE UPGRADE TIME!

Like Xiaxue, I am a Blackberry enthusiast and 

I DO NOT WANT AN IPHONE, DROID, OR WINDOWS PHONE

My Blackberry works perfect for me. 


Anyway~ 
As of right now I own a Blackberry BOLD 9700/Onyx 


This phone is a beast, like seriously the Best blackberry ever
.
.
.
.
.
8 months ago :(

But I was so dedicated to my 9700, that I was willing to simply use my upgrade and get another 9700. But upon my arrival to the AT&T store, I was given some horrible news:

THEY ARE  DISCONTINUING MY 9700

ok....I cried a little, but I'm a trooper!

TO THE EBAY!

$479.95
$399.99
$355.00

-_-

There is no way in HELL, I'm payin that much for a USED blackberry! Fuck, I'd be better off buying one directly from RIM!


Soooo I started looking for a new berry.

and i found the NEW BOLD

THE 9780

Its basically the same phone as the 9700 except for a few minor things:

More Memory
Better Camera
BLACKBERRY 6 OS

but theres one minor problem:

IT'S NOT WITH AT&T

RAGE!!!!

soooo, back to the AT&T website....

They have a bunch of curves (no) the new pearl (no) and the Torch.

So I looked at the Torch..its nice...a very differnt kind of blackberry than what I'm used to, but nice. and its only $99 with my upgrade..so I dont know... Should I wait and hope to god that AT&T gets the 9780, buy a used 9700 from ebay or just suck it up and get a Torch?




On a side note~ can anybody explain to my why at&t is still trying to sell the Curve 8900 but not my 9700?? The curve is like 8 months older than my Bold! dont get me wrong the 8900's a good phone and all..but...idunno. whatever



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohayo Godzaimasu. :D
Ommmgeee I stopped liking BlackBerry when awesome touch screens came pout. The blackberry is a bit too downgraded to my Motoblur on my salary. Lol hope you get a good phone though :D