Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Diamond Grey Lense Review

so as you know, a few days ago, I received my lense from Pinkyparadise , and now its time for the review!


-ps. I am not endorsed or affiliated with PP

 in any way. This review is not paid or sponsored. I bought these lense and these are my personal claims.



Diamond Grey




Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

sorry i didn't get a pic if these in the vial, i was in a rush to put them in lol








Design:  The design on these lense is obviously meant to be diamond-like; and it is-- in the solution.
The design does show up on your eye but its not very visible unless you're in bright light.


with flash

Also it may have just been the grey lense.

Michi  has the same lenses in Green and the diamond pattern is very obvious on her iris.


see her review here

Enlargement: the enlargement on these lense is wonderful. BIG DEWY DOLLY  EYES


Color: The coloring with these lense  vary. In bright indoor lights, sunny spots and with  flash, They look amazing.  However in darker lighting, they look more black than grey, which isn't BAD per say, just not grey.

no flash


comfort: These lense are REALLY comfortable. like crazy comfortable, especially to be 14.5mm. The first time i wore them, my eyes were a little irritated, but that went away within 5 mins. Ive also worn these longer than 8 hours and  my eyes did dry out a little, but nothing that eye drops cant fix. 

design:  ★★★☆☆

enlargement: ★★★★★

color: ★★★

comfort: ★★★★★

17/20


These Lense are crazy comfortable, and most def enlarge your eyes into big dolly eyes, however the cute design that made me want to buy them wasn't that spectacular. but I will probably buy these lense again, but in a different color.

❤ 

2 comments:

Alexa said...

I think they look really nice! I can see what you mean about the design though. The gray color looks good on you. Love your lashes too!

Stefanie said...

All of your contacts make me wish I were at the point in my life to where I could deal with poking myself in the eye or be sanitary about it- pretty sure I'd end up with some gross eye disease in a heartbeat.