Monday, March 21, 2011

recent buys that have yet to ship lol

o hai!

So i went on a bit of a shopping spree right?

as you know i bought my Bambi Lense like last week, hopefully they ship out soon.

But I wanted more lense.. MOAR!!!!! I wanted some new colors for spring like  Grey and Brown for a more natural look I guess.

so i went to pinkyparadise and went kinda crazy lol

first up:


Diamond Grey




Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal



super cute right! 

Next up:

Geo XCH-624 

aka

Super Size Nudy Brown



Brand : Geo Medical
Diameter : 14.8mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal


like dis only bigger lol

My first pair of circle lense EVER was a pair of Nudy greys and i fell in love w/ the nudy series and GEO in general, so after bouncing around through a bunch of other lense, i decided to head back to my roots u_u

and i bought Miranda a pair of purple lense. 

Super Pinky Violet 15mm



Brand : Super Pinky
Diameter : 15mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

these are gonna be super cute on her 


o~ i also bought a pack of Diamond Lashes from ebay. these are the Glamorous Eye..I love eyelashes.


this pic is from the lovely D-tans blog. This is one of the first pics to show up on google image search lol. If you ever need ANY advice about gyaru eyelashes check out her blog =]

o! i also bought contact solution

Rohto Lycee Contact Eyedrops



ive never tried these, so im hoping they work well. 


And I bought a hat online from Hustler .

I bought it because one of my guy friends has it and i always say im gonna steal it, but i can never find it anywhere! 

UNTIL NOW!

so now we have matching Glitter Hats

well, his is black~ mine is white



das us..serious phone moment is serious

FUCKIN PURPLE



but yeah...thats about it for now i think.....


im gonna have so many packages!!!!!!


O WAIT!!! 

in case you didnt notice.....look at the URL..

thats right!

kaywoww.blogspot.com

is now 

Kaywoww.com

i bought my own domain!!

$10


a YEAR!!!



ok bai!









1 comment:

Mie said...

Congrats on purchasing your own domain!

Lol i look forward to seeing all your purchases. Especially the diamond lenses.. I really want to know how those look in person.