Friday, March 25, 2011

Got mail?

hihi! 

so i woke up today felling like total shit right?

its just because the weather in KY is retarded. it went from 70 to like 40 overnight -___-

KENTUCKY YOU FAIL

anyway~ I checked the mailbox and aside from the usual bills, junk mail and magazines

there was a a bubble envelope from Chicago~ which could only mean one thing:

I got my wig!



(purchased here)

Its sooooo perfect. its hella long and the not even joking it looks just like the pictures. 

Perfect hair for 小悪魔. u_u



Sakurina would be proud.


also... I want this

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/louise-bq/87-2888/


I have a picture of me wearing it, but its not the best pic. I'll be sure to post a proper pic in my next entry. ;)





So after trying on my wig and being terribly happy for my new fake hair, the doorbell rang!

being suspicious of creepers, I peeked out of the blinds and saw the FedEx truck!

oooooo which of my wonderful purchases could be here now???

so i skip merrily to the door

and  after signing for package i rip open my 2nd bubble envelope of the day

and its my lense, lashes and eyedrops from PinkyParadise!!!!

I'm pretty tired right now, so I'll be sure to do a review on my lense soon.


OOOOO!! anddddd Guess who got her Hustler Hat???

MEEEEEEEE!!!

haha so next time I hang w/ Justin I'll have to wear my hat and we can be twins!

night guys!

The little things in life...





1 comment:

bouncybrown said...

I love your wig! Thanks for sharing the link!