Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I struck Gold!

so while browsing through my old photobucket account, i freakin struck gold!!

I found a bunch of my old gal pics, a bunch of NANA pics, a shit ton of miyavi pics...o how i used to love that man lol!

and then on the last few pages, I found my High school prom pictures.

I look SO DIFFERENT!!!

i mean, wow, gal changed my looks sooooo much. but enough of my babbling, onto the pictures:

LOLOL!! MY FREAKIN DAD AND HIS BLACK POWER FIST


all white everything lol


the bracessssssssssssss

aw =]

lol kill me now


"Oh my god becky look at her butt...it's just so big..."



and we end here





yeah, those were the days lol.


2 comments:

Tomo Lovejewel said...

lmfao omg! we all had a braces phase >0<'' i should find some throw backs too *0* (making post lolol)

Stefanie Harper said...

2 of those are mine! lol. I wish I knew where whatever is storing my photos pre-2006 is.