Thursday, June 16, 2011

John Frieda Luxurious Volume anytime volume refresher Review

Hola!

Today Im going to be reviewing a product by John Frieda!

disclaimer time:  [This product was not sponsored. I am in no way affiliated with John Frieda. I paid for this product with my own money.]



LUXURIOUS VOLUMEANYTIME VOLUME REFRESHER




According to the John Frieda webpage on this product: 

Recreates volume at the roots while refreshing style by absorbing oils for a fresh full 
look. Dry spray shampoo can be used anytime, anywhere.


Directions: Shake can well before use. Use on dried, styled hair, as needed, throughout the day. Hold can 4-6 inches from hair. Lift hair in sections and spray at roots using short, quick bursts, blend fine powder into hair using fingers.

My Usage of this product  This product is made for Fine Hair, which I DONT HAVE lol. But I still use this product. On my natural hair, I mainly use it to absorb oil and such in between washes and to add volume to my crown on especially humid days. I also really like to use it after a relaxer to add volume since my hair is SO FLAT after a relaxer. 

I also use this product on my Wig believe it or not! It really does help with creating volume! one i get my hair as big as i want I throw down on freeze hair spray and make sure my hair stays where i put it!

The only con i can think of is the fine powder it leaves behind to soak up the oil; if youre in a hurry and forget to work it in, you look like you spray painted your root grey lol.

Pros:
-Smells good
-Leaves your scalp feeling fresh and clean
-WORKS
-not stupid expensive (a 3.5oz can is $6)
-Can be found in most drugstore ( i got mine from walgreens)

Cons
-If you like it a lot, you can probably go through a can quickly
-the white powder needs to be blended

All in all, i will  continue to use this product in between washes and to pump up the volume in my hair (real and fake).

If anybody currently uses it, let me know how how you feel about it! ♥ 

No comments: