Friday, June 17, 2011

Na na na na na na

If I was a rich girl (na, na....)
See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl
No man could test me, impress me, my cash flow would never ever end
Cause I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl

Think what that money could bring
I'd buy everything
Clean out Vivienne Westwood
In my Galliano gown
No, wouldn't just have one hood
A Hollywood mansion if I could
Please book me first-class to my fancy house in London town

Yes. Gwen stefani hit that shit on the head.

I really need to be asleep as I have to get up in like 6 hours to go with my friend stefanie on a fun filled day of adventure to make money.

Here's our plan:
-wake up
-Eat
-pick up my check
-cash/deposit my check
-get licenses renewed/address' changed
-head to plasma donation center
-get physical and hopefully approves for donation
-donate for 2-3 hours
- get paid.
-not be broke anymore

So hopefully stefanie and I will take this plasma thing seriously and pull in a few extra dollars every month.

Have any of you guys donated plasma?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

naomi said...

i cant comment straight to the link exchange, so i comment here:

name: naomi
blog url: http://pinkkikarkki.blogspot.com
banner url: http://s542.photobucket.com/albums/gg430/angelname123/?action=view&current=0Sallaheader.jpg